Tractor Grab Forks
- 2000kg Rated
- Superior Design with excellent visibility making it easy to see through the back frame.
- Teeth style blade between forks – great for removing old stumps and lifting out broken posts with the help of the grab
- 1100mm Long Forks
- 1480mm Grab Opening – excellent for pallet work / closing down to be able to clamp as little as 1 post.
- Super Strong Slim Fork Tines – double webbed and fully welded making them very very strong.
- 1080 wide
- High Tensile Blade
- Chain hook welded to frame making it easy and fast to attach snig chain to pull and lift objects.
- Fits most Pallets
- Top Quality NZ Made Ram
A must have for every Fencing contractor. With a lot of research and development we have designed a superior set of forks with many many features that will make you job easier, faster and safer and proven to be very user friendly, versatile, strong and built to last.
The top benefits from Kyne Forks are – Visibility, Strength, a Tooth-style Blade, a Chain Hook and the Grab. Great visibility makes it easy to see from your tractor to the load that you are carrying, so you know exactly what is happening. An essential safety feature and a must have! 100% NZ Made, all of our products are manufactured to a high level of strength and durability, with a heavy duty build, giving you can peace of mind. All models of our forks have a Hook on the back of them, so you can do snig chain work without the need of a dee shackle. One of the best features is the Blade, excellent for skimming along old fence lines to flatten them off and much more. Our range of Kyne Grab Forks is most popular for fencing, they have a wide range of movement, clamping to a fully closed position enabling you to clamp 1 post or less, and fully open to 1450mm so they can easily carry a bundle of posts or logs, etc. This gives you massive flexibility, meaning you can carry any load big or small!
Enquire Today about Kyne Tractor Grab Forks
Give us a call 0800 465 963 and chat with our friendly team to learn more!
Bronze Partners of FCANZ